Through Transaction Pro Importer, you can easily import QuickBooks transactions, lists and bank statements from any Excel, text file (such as a CSV or tab delimited file), Access, Quicken, Microsoft Money or any database that supports ODBC. Easy configurable field level mapping gives you complete flexibility and control in importing your data. Transaction Pro will even enable you to edit your data prior to sending it into QuickBooks.
- Use Excel, text, MS-Access, or connect to any ODBC compliant databases like MS-SQL Server,mySQL and Oracle for your import file data
- Import Lists with custom fields in addition to transactions
- Import bank statements.
- Creates both checks and deposits from single import file.
- Payee alias matching Now easily match up payees with saved aliases for Bank Statements, Bills,Checks, and Credit Card Charges
- Strong validation before import: TPI sets all import data field lengths to the maximum allowed by QuickBooks. TPI also checks for fields to be in the proper format. This almost completely eliminates all data validation errors when importing the file into QuickBooks.
- Transaction Log. Ability to log transactions to an output window that can be saved to a file. Failed transactions can be saved to a file and imported or entered manually.
- Load and save unlimited map files for each transaction type.
- SmartMap – maps fields by name with your import file with a single click
- Ability to skip transactions with reference numbers that already exist in QuickBooks
- Ability to send a default value (static value) to a QuickBooks field instead of mapping to a field in import file
- Ability to use simple formulas to combine fields like first and last name into a single field.
- Ability to set record terminators (CR/LF, CR, or LF) for text files
- Ability to map columns and have them generated as new transaction lines
- Ability to Zoom the data grids to fill the entire screen
- New options to check for existing customers, vendors and items before import
- Improved handling of errors returned from QuickBooks. For example, when adding a new customer and that customer already exists as a vendor, TPI 6.0 now adds a suffix to the new customer so it can be saved.
- Extensive command line options to set virtually all virtually all
- QuickBooks 2016 Compatible including Enterprise 16
- Windows PC Running Windows 10/8/7, Vista or XP Operating systems.