Designed specifically for businesses managing more complexity, Enterprise is Intuit’s most flexible version of QuickBooks.
What’s NEW in QuickBooks Enterprise?
- Scale up to 30 users
- Advanced Pricing
- Advanced Reporting
- Enterprise has 6x the capacity of other QuickBooks products, allowing for up to 1 million items, users, and vendors.
- Designed for your industry
- Advanced user roles and permissions
- One-click insights dashboard
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 (all 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2, or 2016
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280×1024 scree resolution or higher. Supports one workstation monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings.
Integration with Other Software:
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010, 2013, 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, GmailTM, Yahoo! Mail®, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients
- Transfer data from Quicken 2015-2017, QuickBooks 2004-2017, QuickBooks Mac 2016 and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)