QODBC is a fully functional ODBC driver for reading and writing QuickBooks Online Edition accounting data files by using standard SQL queries from your PC. It requires an ODBC compliant front-end application such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Visual Basic, PowerBuilder or Delphi. Once installed, it will allow these applications to read and write QuickBooks Accounting files in the same fashion as other file formats installed on your computer. Using the official QuickBooks SDK interface, we are able to offer our customers total compatibility with all QuickBooks file formats.
New Optimizer System
The data optimizer system in QODBC has been completely changed with a new speedy data engine to bring QuickBooks data into a fast fully encrypted local data store to offer full speed when using QODBC, and it is kept up to date with QuickBooks data on every query. Issues with optimizer rebuilding and corruption have been eliminated with this major upgrade.
- Multiple customer ship to addresses are now available in the new table CustomerShipToAddress
- Multiple customer additional notes feature is now available in the new table AdditionalNotes
- Added new table for the fields ContactsRet for master table Entity.
- Added new tables for the fields AdditionalNotesRet for master table Employee.
- Added new Table BarCode
- Added 2 new tables BillPaymentCheckLineLinkedTxn and BillPaymentCreditCardLineLinkedTxn. These tables will list the linked transactions of Bill Payment Check/Credit.
- Added new table “TransferFunds” . Transactions done via, Banking menu > Transfer Funds can now be fetched.
- “Currency” and “Exchange Rate” fields have been added to the “canned” report Deposit Detail
New Table and Field Additions
- Minimum CPU required: Pentium II processor 450 MHz or better
- Minimum memory required: 64 MB
- Minimum hard disk space required: 15 MB
- Operating system version: Windows 98SE/2000/ME/NT 4.0/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8
QuickBooks Versions Supported
All of our products support QuickBooks USA versions 2016-2002, UK or Canadian 2016-2003. QuickBooks Pro,Premiere and Enterprise editions are supported.